Friday, June 29, 2012

Are you Miss Rapunzel? - The Blind Man's Encounter


I knew she passed by
Wish she could have stayed longer
I knew she was near
Wish I could get hold of her
I knew she was at the table before me
I was moving closer without will..
I knew she was walking before me..
I effortlessly followed.

Is that what people call "magic"?
An aroma swept across my face..
Something caressed my arm..

Is that what people call "flower"?
For I know not what shape it is..
I was taught that flowers smell good.
And I walked towards it...

Is that what people call "a butterfly"?
I've heard butterflies flutter around flowers and I thought I felt  it..
For the touch was like something I was taught "soft" feels like ..

I heard a giggle..
Oh sir.. That's my hair..came the reply
So Are you Miss Rapunzel?
Ha ha ha ..
Miss..But my hair doesn't have the same fragrance and texture?
Sir I use Dove Hair Care Therapy..That was the end of my hair problems.
Hmm..........

1 comment:

  1. Sweet ...well, can I say here the girl is the flower and the boy is the butterfly ;)

    ReplyDelete